(1) _______ is a non-profit organisation which governs the domain names all over world in order to make the transaction on internet more secure and reliable.
(2) Facilities can be availed through e-banking :
(a) Withdrawal of money from ATMs
(b) Payment towards purchases
(c) Credit cards, debit cards and smart cards
(d) (a), (b) and (c)
(3) E-publishing products includes :
(a) Database and online catalogue
(b) File sharing
(c) (a) and (b)
(d) None of above
(4) First case in India with regard to cybersquatting was :
(a) Rediff Communication V. Cyberbooth and Ans.
(b) Tata Sons Ltd and Ans. V. Fashion ID Limited
(c) Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited V. Manu Kosuri and Ans.
(d) Yahoo! Inc V. Akash Arora and Ans.
(5) The power to investigate offence under Section 78 of IT (Amendment) Act, 2008 vests in :
(a) Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
(b) Inspector of Police (IP)
(c) Additional Superintendent of Police (Add./SP)
(d) Superintendent of Police (SP)
(6) Publication of Information which is obscene in electronic form includes :
(a) Dissemination of Information
(b) Storage of Information
(c) Transmission of Information
(d) All of the above
(7) Surveillance technologies being widely used for violating privacy in cyber world are :
(b) Web bugs
(c) File sharing
(d) Both (a) and (b)
(8) ______ is popular chat service still in use today and which enables users to connect to a server using a software program and communicate with each other live.
(a) Internet Relay chat
(d) Message delivery
(9) E-Governance is legal recognisation to the :
(a) Paper documents
(b) Electronic records
(10) The UNCITRAL in years 2001 adopted the Model law on _______.
(a) Manual signatures
(b) Electronic signatures
(c) Digital media
(11) Section 43 identifies ______ different causes of causing damages to computer, computer system and computer network.
(12) Tampering with source code activity deals with section :
(13) In www.economictimes.com top level domain name .com for :
(14) To control the growing trend of electronic voyeurism, a new section _____ has been inserted into the IT Act.
(a) 66 A
(b) 66 B
(c) 66 D
(d) 66 E
(15) Cyber crime in cyberspace has :
(a) Universal jurisdiction
(b) Territorial jurisdiction
(c) Extra-ordinary jurisdiction
(d) Ordinary jurisdiction.