Updated: Jun 18, 2021
Short - Questions
1. Alteration of Conditions of Service
2. Voluntary Arbitration.
3. Discuss History of Trade Union.
4. Board of conciliation
5. Amalgamation of trade union
7. Collective bargaining
8. Dissolution of trade union
10. Jurisdiction of Industrial Court
11. Laour Court
14. Principles of Natural Justice
15. Registration of Trade Union
17. Unfair labour practices on the part of the workmen
18. Work committee.
19. Write Constitutional provisions for Labour Welfare.
20. Define Trade Union. Discuss the Right and Liabilities of Trade Union
21. Describe the Procedure for recovery of money due from employer.
Define ‘Industry’. Can hospitals be treated as Industry ? Discuss with the help of case laws.
Define and explain, what is ‘misconduct’. Describe the procedure of a disciplinary proceeding.
Define Retrenchment. Explain the procedure of Retrenchment of workmen under Chapter VB of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
Discuss rights and immunities of office bearers of a Registered trade union.
Discuss the concept and nature of standing orders. Explain the process of certification of standing orders.
Discuss the constitutional perspectives of Labour Welfare.
Discuss the role of the conciliation officer in the resolution of Industrial Disputes.
Elaborate ‘strike’. What are the general prohibitions with respect to strike ?
Elaborate the powers and functions of Labour Court and Industrial Tribunals.
Examine the term ‘Industry’ in the light of judicial pronouncements.
Explain the concept of collective bargaining
Explain the procedure for certification of standing orders.
Explain the term 'Domestic Enquiry'. What are the steps involved in conducting domestic enquiry ?
Explain, how disciplinary proceeding is conducted in an Industry.
What are the authorities established under I.D. Act for settlement and adjudication of Industrial disputes ?
What are the safeguards regarding alteration of conditions of service during pendency of litigation ?Discuss in detail.
What is meant by Closure ? Explain the procedure for valid closure under Chapter VB of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
Write a detailed note on concept and nature of Standing Orders.
Write a note on role of Voluntary Arbitration in resolution of industrial disputes with the help of judicial decisions.