Preliminary decree and Final Decree
1) further proceeding are to be taken before the suit can be completely disposed of .
2) determines only some or any of the matters .
3) ascertain what is to be done .
4) independents decree
5) a step in a pending suit
6) more than one prelimninary decree can be passed
1) completely disposes the suit
2) determines all the rights of the parties
3) states the result with precision
4) dependant on the preliminary decree.
5) executable decree
6) only one final decree